WELCOME EVERYONE (edited 09/25/09)

Its all about ur and mine opinions and some facts. So email me any articles if u have at cosmic_kalyan@hotmail.com
Kalyan Bhai

Do you love yourself?-Rabin Adhikari

It’s not just me who hate this crazy world, where only stress, worry and busy schedule with just anxiety hindrance the prosperity. Is that only one should conquest and become triumph and other should forfeit and cry with affliction always although having same doctrine. I feel me too pretty much moron to let me live here in the crowd of egocentric clan who just care only own with not knowing the meaning of love. This crazy just love the damn world finding the pleasure without actual love, without love oneself. Without loving myself how can I love my nature? Yes I do strive to love myself till I can find the flawless love upon myself from my heart. I will be crazy in this crazy world till I can able to love myself truly. I can boldly say that I am able to progress this much loving myself. I find this world is crazy with marching river of agony but I discovered my own heaven within me where nature amour me I kiss her and live ecstatic zest life.
Rabin Adhikari.41 Belmont avenue apartment 2
Springfield,MA,01108.Cell number-4136936644

No comments:

Post a Comment