WELCOME EVERYONE (edited 09/25/09)

Its all about ur and mine opinions and some facts. So email me any articles if u have at cosmic_kalyan@hotmail.com
Kalyan Bhai

Like something

Like something troubling me
Since I wake up this morning
Full of anxiety and hopelessness
The dreamless head moves....
Up and down ...counting the spins
Like something ..disturbing me

Everything over head
World... the fragrance.. messed up
the streets blacked out
Helly boy at mall
shouted at me" hey dude"
like something irritating me

Symtoms of trust disappears
the way I was on... is still on
music boring.. so boring indeed
coz you know what...
I loved you.... "not funny"
Like something going on
on and on

3 comments:

  1. wow........but i could not catch u

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Symtoms of trust disappears"
    "music boring.. so boring indeed"

    loved dose lines

    ReplyDelete