WELCOME EVERYONE (edited 09/25/09)

Its all about ur and mine opinions and some facts. So email me any articles if u have at cosmic_kalyan@hotmail.com
Kalyan Bhai

Me A Crazy Boy?

I dreamed of a world
where would be u n me
with all behind us
swimming in love sea

Would not be any pain
when ur eyes with mine
Just romance and only that
with always love sign

Would be heavenly peace
like a queen and king
in the palace of joy
with angels' dance and sing

My closed eyes ever
listened? sounds hey?
since my heart broke out
As you walk away

Without footprint a duck
in the heart of a lake
let no one yells at u
As I stand 4 ur sake

With a smile of the day
in the garden of roses
May god bless you
to kiss ultimate success

In the peak of world
came true my dream???
I feel like I am
white gel of a cream

Was our love a true?
Or may be was a fun
With ME A CRAZY BOY?
N a girl who's gone

No comments:

Post a Comment