WELCOME EVERYONE (edited 09/25/09)

Its all about ur and mine opinions and some facts. So email me any articles if u have at cosmic_kalyan@hotmail.com
Kalyan Bhai

LOVE ( AN OPINION OF A PERSON)


( THIS ARTICLE IS WRITTEN BY ONE OF MY FRIEND)
Note: His name is not given as per his wish.
 
Love, a simple four letter word that is so pure and complete in itself. Something that everyone desires, few lucky ones find it, most don't but one thing is for sure, everyone needs it. I am a strong believer in love and for me love comes ahead of everything else. I can talk intellectually, think with my grey matter seriously but when it comes to love I can become a complete fool. But being a fool in love never bothered me.  For me love is unconditional and my friends laugh at me for the very same reason. They think I live in a fantasy world which never exists but for me it is as real as my very own existence.

               

I believed in my dreams and I knew I would find her some day. One of my friends once told me "You don't have to search for your love, it will be a divine accident and your heart will know her".   Life may be tough but it is love that makes it living worthwhile. You may not get everything you want in life but that doesn't stop you from loving someone. Love should not be your support; it should be your strength. It should not give you pain; it should fill your life with joy.  Miles apart I can see her watching the sunset and thinking about me. I just want to let her know that far away from her someone is happy because she is happy. She may never read this but if she does I just want to say

 

There wouldn't be life if there was no desire

There wouldn't be desire if there were no dreams

 And those dreams would not have come true

 For If it was not you …. Happy Valentine's Day honey!!

 



Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment