WELCOME EVERYONE (edited 09/25/09)

Its all about ur and mine opinions and some facts. So email me any articles if u have at cosmic_kalyan@hotmail.com
Kalyan Bhai

TWO POEMS FROM OP- OM PRAKASH CHAPAGAIN

1) I LOOK IN YOUR EYES
 

I look in your eyes-they shine
                like a starryevening. Oh,
how they gleam toward mine
                with an external fire's glow!

Stars and silvery moon
                oh heaven's blue arc appear,
and far up, Venus soon
                stands tremulous and clear

The shining arc displays
                celestial words of fire.
From high above they blaze:
                You're all that I desire!



2.
What You Are I Cannot Say


What you are I cannot say;
Only this I know full well-
When I touched your face to-day
Drifts of blossom flushed and fell.

Whence you came I cannot tell;
Only-with your joy you start
Chime on chime from bell on bell
In the cloisters of my heart.


                                  






Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment