WELCOME EVERYONE (edited 09/25/09)

Its all about ur and mine opinions and some facts. So email me any articles if u have at cosmic_kalyan@hotmail.com
Kalyan Bhai

Embracing Pain

FROM Hari Om Adhikari
Tucson, Arizona




Eddies of dust swirled in my
half-bright room,
As usual, embracing the pain and cursing
my own life,
I have begun another gloomy day.....

Pain has become a significant
friend of mine,
with every breath I take,
a new pain embraces me,
with every tear-drops I shed,
an essence of pain emerges..

Happiness is an impossible
mission to me,
All the jolly moments,
I have experienced..
has faded away ...
in the dark clouds of sadness..
the only thing I can elucidate is ...
my misery and despair.

Everything around me is a bunkum,
agile minded, selfish people:
they are more sympathetic than me,
you know why?
because I can embrace pain by myself,
can croon a sentimental tune
about my sufferings,
which they cannot....do

This is my aphorism,
a long experience from
the sleepless nights
due to anxiety
more importantly ...it is
the pain that has
embraced me
and me living a
life ...embracing pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment