WELCOME EVERYONE (edited 09/25/09)

Its all about ur and mine opinions and some facts. So email me any articles if u have at cosmic_kalyan@hotmail.com
Kalyan Bhai

POEM NO 2 REMINISCE

My heart starts beating fast
when I remember my past
the days which I spent with her
will torment me forever.

Lassitude descends me
when I think of her beautiful bright eyes
which pretended to be filled with love
was filled with numerous lies.

What was meager in my love?
that she forgot me easily
where are those promises of ecstatic moments gone?
Of not leaving alone.

How could she forget the most remarkable
event of school, when we watched
the great Shakespeare's "Romeo Juliet"
in the grand theaters which planted
the seeds of love in our heart,
How could she ignore the mountains by the lake,
which used to be the witness of our
intimacy and love.

Those long summer days
which used to be shorter for us
is not more than a miserable past for me,
the beautiful green parks exhibiting
its serene environment and natural completeness
whose perfectness used to fascinate me
is no more a place of significance
but just a painful reminisce.

Is this the end of my love?
yes, it is the end and elegiac of my love,
a very sad reminisce of my
ephimeral love.

HARI ADHIKARI
TUCSON,ARIZONA
(This poem is written by hariom on my special request ,thanks -kalyan)

1 comment: